No love feast this Lord’s Day Feb 23, 2020
Registration deadline for 7-9th grade Retreat in March
is this Lord’s Day February 23, 2020
The Spring 2020 High School Retreat
Lakeside Bible Camp on Whidbey Island (10th-12th grade)
March 6th-8th, 2020
2020 7th-9th Grade Spring Retreats
at Double K, Easton, WA
International Memorial Day Conference
This will be held in Atlanta, Georgia from Friday, May 22 through Monday, May 25, 2020 at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis, in the Atrium Ballroom.
Letter of Invitation from LSM:
We would like to extend an invitation to all the churches and individuals to participate in the 2020 International Memorial Day Conference to be held in Atlanta, GA. Attached please find the announcement letter and information sheets for the conference. Please carefully read the details regarding this event and respond on or before May 1, 2020.
Please note: When announcing this information to the saints in your locality, please encourage the saints to make their hotel reservations as soon as possible if they do plan to attend, and to only reserve the number of rooms at the Atlanta Marriott Marquis that they intend to use, as cancelled rooms are no longer available to others at the discounted group rate.
Living Stream Ministry
Other Church News:
- Wednesday Night Ministry Meeting will resume in Shoreline after February 26, 2020.
- Standing Order: Please feel free to add your name. Check with a Bookroom serving one (Steven, Roger, Patty or Esther). Check with the Bookroom for any extras.
- Check your email for local, regional, national and international prayer burdens.
- Check website announcements on your computer for the sidebar: Events, Ongoing Trainings & Conferences, Useful Links and Prayer Burdens (To see on your mobile phone, scroll all the way to the bottom).
- Home meetings at various homes all week. To locate a home meeting, a prayer meeting, a sisters’ prayer meeting or to subscribe to our mailing list, contact us at email@example.com
- There are several Chinese speaking home meetings in Bothell area every Saturday night. If you would like to join one of them, please contact brother George Xu, Bin Li or Yu Rong.
Weekly Holy Word for Morning Revival Reading:
Crystallization of Deuteronomy, Vol. 1, Week 2:
“The Governmental Administration
of the Righteous, Holy, Faithful,
and Loving God”
Weekly Corporate Reading
Ministry Digest, Vol. 2 No. 1, Section 3
Maturing in Life, Chapter 18
- For Simplified Chinese or Korean versions, see the Bookroom serving ones.
- You can check with the Bookroom on the Lord’s day or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excerpt from Ministry Reading:
“The Way for a Christian to Mature in Life—
Turning To the Spirit”:
THE HEART BEING THE GATEWAY
Those who study the Bible all agree that God’s Spirit and God’s life being in our spirit means that they are in the intuition and fellowship of our spirit, our most central part. But the spirit of man not only has the intuition and the fellowship; it also has the conscience. Hence, God’s Spirit and life, which are in our spirit, also touch our heart. When God’s Spirit and life spread from our spirit, they go through our heart. Therefore, our heart is the key, the gateway. Whether God’s Spirit and life within us can spread to our mind, emotion, and will depends upon whether our heart allows God to pass through it.
When a person is saved, God enters into him and becomes one with him. Before a person is saved, he lives in his mind, emotion, will, and conscience. This is where he is. Once he is saved, God enters into him. Which part of him is God in? God is in his spirit. However, there is something between God and man. This something is the heart. Thus, everything depends upon whether our heart is turned to the Lord or away from the Lord. When our heart is turned away from the Lord, then we are turned away from the Lord. When our heart is turned to the Lord, we are turned to the Lord.
Second Corinthians 3:16 says, “Whenever their heart turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.” Why is it that whenever the heart turns to the Lord, the veil is removed? The reason is that man’s turned-away heart is the veil. If a person has his back toward us, he cannot see us. That is the veil. When the heart is turned to the Lord, man is face to face with the Lord, and naturally, the veil is taken away. Even though many of us are saved and have the Lord in our spirit, our heart often separates us from the Lord. In a sense the Lord is on the inside, we are on the outside, and the heart is between us so that we and the Lord cannot be face to face. Thus, everything depends upon where our heart is facing.
When our heart is toward the Lord, there are no problems. We and the Lord are face to face. But when our heart is turned away from the Lord, then we are turned away from the Lord, and spontaneously, there is no communication with the Lord. Therefore, the heart is an important gateway.
Lee, Witness. Ministry Digest, Vol. 2, No. 1 . Living Stream Ministry. Kindle Edition.